Terms and conditions of online shop flurryjewelry.com
§ GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.The Internet shop located at www.flurryjewelry.com is run by Aleksandra Sendecka. flurryjewelry.com is a brand owned by Siltech Aleksandra Sendecka entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Polish conducted by the minister responsible for the economy. Address of business Lidzbarska street, number 13, 87-300 Brodnica, Poland, Identification Number VATUE: PL7417337, Commercial register number: 366939, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.These Regulations are addressed both to consumers and to entrepreneurs using www.flurryjewelry.com Internet Store.
4.By using flurryjewelry.com and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein (the ”Terms”). Please make sure you have read and understood the Terms before placing your order. Only persons 18 years or older, who are not under guardianship, can place an order. The inclusion of any products or services on email@example.com at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The version of the Terms that will apply to your order will be those on firstname.lastname@example.org at the time you place your order.
5.You understand and agree not to post, transmit, redistribute, upload, or promote any communications or content that could harm or negatively impact our business, products or services; act in a manner or employ any device that restricts, impairs, interferes or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the flurryjewelry.com site, or which impacts the security of the site, or employ any device or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, script or other device or mechanism (including without limitation spiders, bots, crawlers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the site, or to copy content from the site. We reserve the right to immediately bar access to the site and close the account of any user who violates this provision or any other provision in these terms and conditions.
1. WORK DAY - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
2. REGISTRATION FORM - a form available in the Online Shop to create an Account.
3. FORM OF ORDERS - Electronic Service, an interactive form available at the Internet Shop enabling you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the electronic cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including delivery and payment methods.
4. CLIENT - (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by Polish law, they are also universally binding universally applicable also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) legal person; Or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, whose law grants legal capacity; - who has entered into or intends to enter into a Sales Agreement with the Seller.
5. ACCOUNT - Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Service Receiver, a collection of resources in the IT system of the Service Provider, in which the data provided by the Service Receiver and information about the orders placed in the Internet Shop are collected.
6. NEWSLETTER - Electronic Service, Electronic Distribution Service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which enables all users of the service recipients to automatically receive from the Service Provider a recurring content of the next edition of the newsletter containing information on Products, news and promotions in the Internet Shop.
7. PRODUCT - available at the Online Store a movable item being the subject of a Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
8. REGULATIONS - these Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop.
9. INTERNET SHOP - online shop service providers available at the Internet address: www.flurryjewelry.com.
10. SELLER; The Internet shop located at www.flurryjewelry.com is run by Aleksandra Sendecka. flurryjewelry.com is a brand owned by Siltech Aleksandra Sendecka entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Polish conducted by the minister responsible for the economy. Address of business Lidzbarska street, number 13, 87-300 Brodnica, Poland, Identification Number VATUE: PL7417337, Commercial register number: 366939, e-mail address: email@example.com
11. SALE AGREEMENT - Product Sale Agreement entered into or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Internet Store.
12. ELECTRONIC SERVICE - service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer through the Internet Store.
13. RECIPIENT OF THE SERVICE - (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by, they are also universally binding universally applicable also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) legal person; Or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, whose law grants legal capacity; - using or intending to use the Electronic Services.
14. ORDER - a statement of will of the Customer submitted through the Order Form and aimed directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
15. Cookies - small text information generated by the user's web browser, supporting the work of the program.
§ ELECTRONIC SERVICES IN THE INTERNET SHOP
1.In the Internet Store, the following Electronic Services are available: Account, Order Form and Newsletter.
1.1. Account - use of the Account is possible after a total of three consecutive steps by the Client - (1) completing the registration form. (2) Click on the "Create Account" and (3) Confirmation of willingness to create an Account by clicking on the confirmation link sent automatically to the given email address. In the Registration Form it is necessary to provide the Client with the following data of the Client: first name and last name /Company name, address (Street, house / flat number, postal code, city, country), email address, contact telephone number and password. In the case of non-consumer recipients, it is also necessary to give the company name and Identification Number.
- Electronic Service The account is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time. The Client has the possibility, at any time and without cause, to remove the Account (withdrawal from the Account) by sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider, in particular by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. Order Form - Use of the Order Form starts with the moment the Customer first adds the Product to the electronic shopping cart in the Internet Shop. Submission of the Order is made after the Customer completes the following two steps - (1) after completing the Order Form and (2) clicking on the Website after filling the Order Form with the "Order for Payment" Until then, you can modify your data yourself (Please follow the displayed messages and information available on the Internet Store page.) In the Order Form, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the following Customer data: first name and last name/Company name, address (street, house / flat number, postal code, city, country), e-mail address, contact telephone number And Sales Contract Data: Product /s, Product Quantity, Place and Method of Delivery, Payment Method. For non-consumer customers, it is also necessary to provide the company name and Identification Number.
- Electronic Service The Order Form is provided free of charge and is of a one-off nature and is terminated upon submission. Orders through it or upon receipt of an early termination orders through it by the Client.
1.3. Newsletter - use of the Newsletter takes place in the tab "Newsletter" the e-mail address displayed on the Website, which are to be sent subsequent editions of the Newsletter and click the "Subscribe". You can also subscribe to the Newsletter by selecting the appropriate checkbox when creating an Account - when the Account is created, the Customer is saved to the Newsletter.
- Electronic Service Newsletter is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time. The Client has the ability, at any time and for any reason, unsubscribe from the newsletter (Unsubscribe from the Newsletter) by sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider, in particular via email at:email@example.com
3. The Client is obliged to use the Internet Store in a manner consistent with the law and good morals, with due respect for the personal rights and the copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider and third parties. The customer is obliged to enter data according to the actual situation. The customer is prohibited from providing content of an unlawful nature.
§ COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE:
1.Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider and other complaints related to the operation of the Internet Shop (Excluding the complaint procedure of the Product. The customer may submit for example: In electronic form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.It is recommended to give by the Customer in the description of the complaint: (1) the information and circumstances relating to the subject of complaints, in particular the type and date of any irregularity; (2) the Client`s request; and (3) the contact details of the complainant - this will facilitate and speed up the handling of the complaint by the Service Provider. The requirements given in the preceding sentence take the form of recommendations only and do not affect the effectiveness of the complaint without the recommended description of the complaint.
3.Compliance to the complaint by the Service Provider occurs immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days of the date of its submission.
§ CANCEL OR RETURN ORDER
1.You may cancel or return your order from the date you place the order until 14 days after receipt of the ordered items. If you have been charged for the items, you will receive a refund which will include email@example.com the cheapest delivery costs. Should you choose to keep certain items and only partially cancel your order, the delivery cost will not be refunded. You will find the full Return Policy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.If you wish to cancel or return your order, please provide us with notice in writing either via email to email@example.com; and return the item(s) to us within the 14 day period. We will provide a refund attempting to use the same method used to make the payment (or, if the items have not yet been paid for, reflect the return of the items in your account balance) as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days of receiving your notice of cancellation, provided we have received the items or evidence of you having sent back the items. Another payment method may be used for the refund, provided that you consent to such change; in any case this will not generate any additional charges.
3.If the item you have received is defective, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org promptly and return the item.
4. email@example.com guarantees a full refund of the returned items in accordance, provided that all items are returned in the same condition they were in upon your receipt. This means the items should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
§ CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTING OF SALE
1. Conclusion of the Contract of Sale between the Customer and the Seller is made after the Customer submits the Order by means of the Order Form in the Internet Shop According.
2. The Product shown on the Website is listed in Euros and Dollars and includes taxes. The total price plus taxes of the Product being the subject of the Order, as well as delivery costs (Including transport, delivery and postal charges) and other costs, and when it is impossible to determine the amount of these fees - the obligation to pay them, the Customer is informed on the website of the Internet Store during the Order submission, Including at the time the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sale Agreement.
3.Procedure of conclusion of the Sale Agreement in the Internet Shop using the Order Form Conclusion of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller occurs after the Customer submits the Order in the Internet Shop According.
4. Once the Order is placed, the Seller immediately confirms receipt of the Order and simultaneously accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation is made by sending the Customer a suitable email message to the Customer's e-mail address given during the Order submission, which contains at least the Seller's statements of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of conclusion of the Sale Agreement. Upon receipt of the above email, the Customer agrees to the sale agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
5. Fixing, securing and making available to the Customer the content of the Contract of Sale is made through (1) making available these Terms and Conditions on the Internet Store and (2) sending the Customer an email. The content of the Sales Agreement is additionally fixed and secured in the information system of the Seller's Online Shop.
§ WAYS AND DATE OF PAYMENT FOR THE PRODUCT
1.If the Customer chooses to pay by wire transfer, electronic payment or credit card payment, the Customer is obliged to make payment within 7 calendar days of the date of conclusion of the Contract.
2.The Seller provides to the Customer the following payment methods under the Sales Contract:
Payment by bank transfer to Seller's bank account.
Bank: Millennium SA ul. Stanisława Żaryna 2A, 02-593 Warsaw
Account number for EURO: 57 1160 2202 0000 0003 3004 5188
Acount number for USD: 67 1160 2202 0000 0003 3004 5299
§ COSTS, METHODS AND DATE OF DELIVERY AND RECEIVE OF THE PRODUCT
1. Delivery of the Product is available on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the EU and other non-EU countries.
2.The prices displayed at firstname.lastname@example.org include the statutory Value Added Tax but do not include a delivery charge. The cost for each delivery method is clearly indicated during the check-out process.
3. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable unless the Sales Contract provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including shipping, delivery and postal charges) are indicated to the Customer on the Website of the Website, in the tab "Ordering & Shipping" and during the Order submission, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sale Agreement.
4. The Seller shall provide the Customer with the following means of delivery or receipt of the Product: ECONOMY SHIPPING, STANDARD SHIPPING, GLOBAL EXPRES PACKAGE, COURIER.
5.The delivery date of the Product is specified in the Ordering & Shipping tab. For Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest delivery date. The beginning of the delivery date of the Product to the Customer counts if you choose to pay by wire transfer, electronic payment or payment card -From the date of recognition of the bank account or the seller's billing account.
6. email@example.com exercises the utmost diligence in accepting and processing orders and will endeavour to deliver your order to an address, in accordance with your selected delivery option. firstname.lastname@example.org endeavours to dispatch orders in the fastest possible time and in the order in which they are placed. Though we aim to deliver within the communicated time frame, delivery may take longer due to unexpected events. In the unlikely event the delivery time exceeds 30 days, you may cancel your order. You will find the full Delivery Policy at "Ordering & Shipping"
7.Once you have placed your order, if you have supplied us with your email address, you will receive an email confirmation. If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity. If we have already received payment for such order, we will attempt to refund the applicable amount using the same method used to make the payment. If, for any reason, alternative arrangements are necessary, an email@example.com representative will contact you to settle the refund.
1.The basis and responsibility of the Seller to the Customer, If the Product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
2.The seller is obliged to provide the Customer with the Product without defects.
3.Complaints may be made by the Customer, for example: In electronic form via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances concerning the subject matter of the complaint, in particular the nature and date of the defect; (2) demanding a way to bring the Product into compliance with the Sales Contract or a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sale Agreement; and (3) contact details of the complainant - this will facilitate and accelerate the handling of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements given in the preceding sentence take the form of recommendations only and do not affect the effectiveness of the complaint without the recommended description of the complaint.
5.The seller will respond to the customer's complaint without delay, no later than within 14 calendar days of the date of submission. Failure to respond to the Seller within the above time period means that the Seller has considered the claim to be justified.
6. In case when the Seller responds to the complaint Customer or Customer's exercise of the Customer's warranties will be necessary to deliver the Product to the Seller.
7. Request for delivery of the Product in question mentioned does not affect the period of time for Seller's response to the Client's complaint.
§ PERSONAL DATA IN THE INTERNET SHOP
1.Administrator of the personal data of the Client / Customer collected through the Internet Store is the Seller.
2.Personal data collected by the Administrator through the Internet Store are collected - in accordance with the will of the Client/ Customer - for the purpose of fulfilling the Contract of Sale or the Contract for the provision of Electronic Services.
3.Possible recipients of personal data of Internet shop customers:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Internet Shop by way of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or agent performing the shipment on the order of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Shop by way of electronic payment or payment card, the Administrator makes available the collected personal information of the Customer to the selected entity handling the above payment in the Internet Shop.
4.The customer has the right to access and correct their data. The request in this respect can be submitted in electronic form via email at: email@example.com
5.Personal data is voluntary, but failure to disclose the personal data required to enter into the Sales Contract or the Electronic Services Agreement is not possible without the possibility of concluding the agreement. The data necessary to conclude a Sales Contract or Electronic Services Contract are also indicated on the Internet Store website before entering into the contract.
§ FINAL CONCLUSIONS
1.Amendment of the Rules: The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Rules for important reasons: changes in the law; Changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including composition and colours. The colour you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours.
Unless otherwise noted, all written and/or other materials that are part of our Site, including information, images, illustrations, designs, icons, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively "Content"), are protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. Except as expressly authorized or licensed, you may not copy, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work, may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner. It is strictly prohibited to modify, transmit, distribute, reuse, repost, "frame" or use the Content for public or commercial purposes without written permission from an authorized representative. It is also strictly prohibited to download any images of products which appear on our Site. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related intellectual property. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, and at any time, terminate your access to and use of our Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Tampering with our Site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on our Site are prohibited. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of our Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) using our Site for unintended purposes or trying to change the behavior of our Site; (c) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (d) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to our Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;"; (f) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability; or (g) forging communications on behalf of our Site (impersonating our Site), or to our Site (impersonating as a legitimate user). Sending unsolicited and unauthorized e-mail on behalf of flurryjewelry.com, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, is expressly prohibited. You agree not to use any device, software or routine or data to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search our Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by us (if any) or by generally publicly available and acceptable browsers. If and when requested, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete user information to flurryjewelry.com, and to refrain from impersonating or falsely representing your affiliation with any person or entity.
Our Site is created, operated and controlled by flurryjewelry.com part of Siltech company, based in Brodnica, in Poland. The laws of the Poland will govern the Agreement without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of laws. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts sitting in Poland in Brodnica in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of our Site.